Search This Blog

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Site finally updated,

I've finally updated my lose fat today site. I decided to go back over to wordpress, I originally hated it however the more time I spend on it the more I realize how versatile it is and actually how an someone who only has the ability to copy and paste HTML/PHP can actually do with it.

Anyway just to update the links on here as the old ones will go to the wrong places, we have Brad Pitt Fight Club Workout which goes into detail of Brad Pitt's diet and work out plan and my opinion of it. There will be more celebrity workout plans coming.

Top Secret Fat Loss Secret, I unveil the secret which everyone online is trying to sell to you.

How to lose belly fat which is pretty self explanatory.

The new site design is still not fully finished but I'm much happier with the layout, there will be more updates to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment